Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Kick Craig Out!!!

Comment from a Grapevine reader (a Repub by the way) on the Sen. Craig story currently all over the news:

I can't speak for everyone, but I have never had anyone in a restroom stall next to me even come close to having their foot in my stall. Nor did they do a tappie tap. What is the matter with all these people? I don't care if they are Dems or Repubs or aliens from outer space; kick the bums out! And it can't be fast enough for me.

There are lots of articles about U. S. Senator Larry Craig on the Idaho Statesman if you are interested.

I don't imagine Mr. Craig ever bent over to pick up a piece of paper in his senatorial life, much less in a nasty bathroom. How do you spell "lie?"


The Grapevine agrees 100%! Idaho Statesman at:
<http://www.idahostatesman.com/>

No comments: